Open to the public, JG&M Expo is a mixed retail and wholesale show. Registration is not required for admittance, and admission is free. Instead of registering at the door, wholesale buyers present their credentials to the exhibitor they are buying from.
2018 Show Dates
Jan 27 – Feb 11
10am – 6pm daily
10am – 4pm final day
Simpson St Location
Located just one block south of Tucson’s downtown area, JG&M Expo Simpson St is a short walk from the Tucson Convention Center and other Downtown Shows. Featuring a shuttle hub and free parking, come see why those in the know make JG&M’s Simpson St location the hub of their downtown shopping excursion.
Walk from Tucson Convention Center
Take the footpath (El Paso & Southwest Greenway) from Cushing & Granada, next to the firehouse.
Drive from Tucson Convention Center
From Granada Ave turn onto Cushing St. Make a right onto Main Ave. Make a right onto Simpson St. Follow Simpson and make a left into the JG&M Expo parking lot.
Directions from I-10 & Congress
- Take the Frontage Road South, keeping right.
- Turn onto W Granada Ave, heading under the freeway.
- Turn right onto S Sentinel Ave.
- JG&M Expo will be directly ahead. Make a right onto Simpson St followed by immediately by a left into the parking lot.
Directions from the Airport
- From the Airport, take S Tucson Blvd to Irvington.
- Crossing Irvington, you will now be on E Benson Hwy.
- Continue on Benson Hwy past Kino Pkwy and Ajo Way.
- Turn Right on S Park Ave. Head under the Freeway, keeping right, onto the I-10 entrance ramp.
- Take I-10 North to Downtown Tucson.
- Take Exit 259 onto the Frontage Rd.
- Go Straight on the Frontage Road past 29th, 22nd, and 18th Streets.
- Take the next right on Simpson Street.
- Look for JG&M tent and signs.
Michigan St Location
Located next to the Radisson Hotel (formerly Holiday Inn) JG&M Expo Michigan St is just next door to the GLW’s Gem Mall and Holidome Tents, and a couple of blocks from the Kino Gem & Mineral Show.
Expanding for 2019 – New Big Tent – Space Available!
Starting in 2019 JG&M Expo’s Michigan St Location will adding a new tent next to the Radisson Hotel, the former location of the Holidome tent.
Directions from Simpson St Show
- From Simpson St, make a right onto the northbound Frontage Rd.
- Make a left at the next intersection, Cushing St. Be sure to turn into the innermost lane.
- Pass beneath I-10 and immediately make a left onto the southbound Frontage Rd.
- Continue on the southbound Frontage Rd past Starr Pass.
- At Silverlake, take the ramp on your left onto I-10.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-10 E and merge onto I-10 E. Continue for about 4.7 miles.
- Take exit 264B to merge onto S Palo Verde Rd toward Rd N/Irvington Rd.
- Turn left onto E Michigan St, just past the Radisson Hotel.
- JG&M Michigan will be on the left.